Sonel KT series is an efficient, budget-friendly and professional infrared camera.
This robust and very handy high-tech system thanks to its intuitively learnable handling and user-friendly single hand operation, which makes in an ideal tool for troubleshooting electrical installations, mechanical components, buildings, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and others.
Features and benefits of Sonel KT:
- Friendly UI, easy to use without training,
- Affordable as entry level diagnostic tool,
- Removable large capacity Li-ion battery,
- 4 hour working time,
- 3.5'’ large screen with no image cropping, high brightness screen to show image with no detailed information lost even outdoor or in highlight,
- Rugged and compact design, metal internal structure,
- Standard Micro USB interface for data transmission and charging,
- Wi-Fi connection (Optional).
- Electric inspection and diagnosis,
- Building inspection and diagnosis,
- Mechanical equipment maintenance,
- Manufacturing process service,
- Petrochemical industry maintenance.
- Technical specification
SPECIFICATIONS KT-80 Lens 8 mm Detector type <80 x 80 Spectral range 8 to 14 μm Focus Manual Focal length / FOV 8 mm / 18.5°X 18.5° Thermal sensitivity < 0.08°C @30°C Digital zoom - Palette 4 Interface micro USB Display specifications Display Hi-brightness LCD
3.5'’ LCD (resolution 320 x 240 px)
Triple brightness adjustable
Frame 50 Hz Temperature measurement parameters Accuracy ±2°C (3.6F) or ±2% Temp. range 0°C to +250°C / 32F to 482F Measurement parameter calibration Emissivity adjustable (0.01-1.00) Measurement functions Point Center point temperature Max Area auto tracking Min Area auto tracking Format file / storage JPG / removable SD memory card Power system Battery type 3.7 V 4200 mAh Li-Ion Charging system In camera charging or external battery charger (option) Power adapter 110/230 VAC,50/60 Hz Battery operating time up to 4 hours Other technical data Enclosure protection IP43 Dimensions 103 mm x 98 mm x 258 mm / 4.05" x 3.85" x 10.15" Weight 755 g / 1.66 lbs Operating temperature -10°C to 50°C / 14F to 122F Storage temperature -20°C to 60°C / -4F to 140F Humidity 10% to 95 without condensation Shock 25G, IEC 68-2-29 Vibration 2G, IEC 68-2-6