The new LXP digital light meter family allows for a very precise measurement of illuminanace. Thanks to very high resolution (resolution 0.01 lx ) allows for escape route emergency light measurement. All of Sonel light meters have built-in memory for measurement result storing, and additional function making work much easier.
- Technical specification
The most important features:
- Measurement resolution 0.01 lx (0.001 fc).
- High accuracy and fast response.
- Data-hold function for holding measuring values.
- Automatic zeroing.
- No need for correction factors calculating for different light sources thanks to a very good fit spectral sensitivity guaranteeing the correct measurement of intensity of the illumination regardless of the nature of radiation.
- Peak-hold function for tracing the peak signal of light pulse with duration longer than 0.1 s and less than 1 s.
- Capable of selecting measuring mode in Lux or FC scale alternatively.
- Auto power off (5, 10 or 15minutes) or disable AUTO power off.
- Maximum and minimum measurements.
- Relative reading.
- Easy to read large backlit display
- USB output connect with PC.
- Data transmission via radio connection using an optional adapter OR-1.
- Five measurement ranges.
- Built-in memory - 999, with can be checked in the meter or PC.
- 16000 values records data logger (traceable only in PC)
Illuminance measurement probe LP-10B:
Accuracy 0 to 39.99 0.01 f1 < 6% ±(5 % + 5 digits) 40.0 to 399.9 0.1 400 to 3999 1 4.00 k to 39.99 k 0.01 k 40.0 k to 399.9 k 0.1 k Display
Accuracy 0 to 3.999 0.001 f1 < 6% ±(5 % + 5 digits) 4.00 to 39.99 0.01 40.0 to 399.9 0.1 400 to 3999 1 4 k to 39.99 k 0.01 k
- display result in lx or fc
- meter class B
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature: 32F to 122F / 0 to 50°C,
- operating humidity: 0% to 80% RH,
- storage temperature: -4F to 158F / -20 to 70°C,
- storage humidity: 0% to 70% RH.
Other technical data:
- display: 3¾ digit LCD with high speed 40 segment bargraph,
- over range indication: „0L” displayed,
- spectral response: CIE photopic (CIE human eye response curve),
- cosine response (f2’): ±3%,
- sampling rate: 1.3 times/sec,
- power supply: battery 9V or rechargeable battery 8.4 V,
- photo detector: one silicon photo diode and spectral response filter,
- memory: 999 results
- photo detector lead length: approx. 59" / 150cm,
- photo detector dimensions: 4.52" x 2.36" x 0.78" / 115 × 60 × 20mm,
- meter dimensions: 6.69" x 3.15" x 1.57" / 170 × 80 × 40mm,
- weight: 0.86 lbs / 390g,
- data transmission: USB cable or Bluetooth®.