The Sonel KT-Series Thermal Imagers are budget-friendly yet offer highly accurate temperature measurements. Robustly designed and constructed they are ideally suited for:
- Troubleshooting electrical installations, wiring, panels, motors, breakers, transformers, switchgear, and electrical equipment.
- Monitoring the thermal performance of industrial manufacturing processes.
- Identifying overheating of mechanical and electro-mechanical components.
- Inspecting buildings for insulation leaks, energy audits, HVAC/R equipment, water damage, and pests.
- Locating hidden heat sources (of people, animals, objects) in dark / low-light conditions.
The user-friendly design, low weight, and intuitive handling make Sonel thermal cameras a pleasure to use. Experienced or new users needing a professional diagnostic tool will ﬁnd the menus easy to navigate without training thanks to simple menus presented on a large touchscreen that can be rotated into any convenient angle for viewing. The rotating touchscreen, plus a lens that can swivel up and down, allows users to get measurements in areas that are not easily accessible or that would otherwise be awkward to view with a hand-held pistol-grip type camera.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- 5’’ wide color touchscreen with no image cropping, adjustable viewing angle in all 3 axes
- High resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Temperature measurement to 800°C or (optionally) 2000°C
- Record still images, or videos
- Store images or videos to SD card or PC
- Choice of image: IR, visible, picture-in-picture, and MIF
- Choice of color palette
- Adjust emissivity, set isotherms, and alarms.
- Removable Li-ion battery with 4 hour working time
- High brightness display gives detailed information in high ambient light or outdoors
- 5Mpix visual camera
- GPS, digital compass, LED flashlight, and laser pointer built-in
REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION FEATURES
- Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Gigabit Ethernet, Mini USB for data transmission
- ThermoAnalyze2 Software avaialble for saving images to PC and for editing
- Reports module for performing complete thermal analysis in the camera
- Built-in Wi-fi and Report Generator sends pdfs via email directly from the camera - no PC needed
- Annotate images with voice message, or text, add markers to highlight areas of concern
- Technical specification
Technical specification KT-670: Detector type 640x480 Spectral range 8~14um Thermal sensitivity 40mk Lens (FOV /focal length) 24.6°x18.5°/25mm, (optional: 45.4°x34.9°/13mm or 11.3°x8.5°/55mm) Display 5", 1280x720, HQ touch LCD Viewfinder 1280x960 LCOS Picture type IR / Visual / Infrafusion MIF / PiP "Picture in picture" Zoom 1x to 4x Temperature range
Filter 1: -20°C to 150°C,
Filter 2: 150°C to 800°C,
Optional: to 2000°C
±1°C or 1% of reading for Filter 1: -20°C to 150°C
±2°C or 2% of reading for Filter 2: 150°C to 800°C (optional to 2000°C)
8 points, 8 lines, 8 polygons.
Temperature display: min, max, avg.
Isotherm. Dew point. Temperature Alarm
Palette 8 Emissivity Adjustable from 0.01 to 1.00 or choice of material list Measurement correction Adjustable: distance, relative humidity, ambient temperature File format JPG or RAW Notes to pictures Voice note (up to 60s), text, graphical Reports module Reports to PDF, printing via WiFi directly from the imager Video file format H.264 (with temperature info) Built-in functions Visual camera 5MP, LED flashlight, GPS, laser pointer, microphon, loudspeaker, digital compass, light sensor Wireless communication WiFi Interface SD card, LAN 1 Gb/s, mini HDMI, micro USB 2.0 Power Li-ion battery (work time >4godzin), built-in charger, AC adapter 110-230 V, 50/60Hz Work temperature 5F to 122 F / -15°C to 50°C Storage temperature -40F to 158F / -40°C to 70°C Humidity 10% to 95% Shock / vibration 25G, IEC 60068-2-29/ 2G, IEC 60068-2-6 Casing IP54 Weight ca. 2.9 lbs / 1.3 kg (with battery)